- Reduces +90% of chlorine as well as copper, iron, lead and more.
- Refillable, aluminium design uses 70% less plastic than most brands.
- Two minutes to install, no tools needed.
How To Install
- Remove the white + blue plugs from the Shower Filter.
- Remove the shower cord from the tap.
- Connect the Shower Filter onto tap.
- Re-attach cord to bottom of the filter.
- Run the water for 30 seconds.
For awkward spacing or taps located close to the wall (less than 2.5cm space), you'll need our Shower Adapter to lengthen the distance.
Roughly 3% of customers encounter this issue.
- KDF 55: Reduces water-soluble metals such as lead, iron, copper, mercury, and nickel.
- Calcium Sulphite: Reduces chlorine.
- Granular Activated Carbon: Reduces trihalomethane (THMs) and odour.
- Ceramic Beads: Boosts filtration.
Each Refill Capsule lasts for 13,000 litres of water, which is around:
- 3 months for a household of 3
- 4 months for a household of 2
- 5 months for a household of 1
- Carton: recyclable.
- Aluminium case: refillable.
- Refill capsule: recyclable. Carefully poke a hole through the mesh, dispose of the ingredients and recycle the plastic casing.
The #1 rated shower filter
"Purifies the water and filters out chlorine, iron, copper, lead, cadmium and nickel."
"My hair colour looks fresher. You'll never be able to go without once you've tried it."
"Neutralises nasties like chlorine and filters out soap scum, leaving your skin clean."
"My skin is now clear and I feel like my cleansers are working more effectively."
Save your shower routine.
Save your skin.
Alleviate dryness, flaresups, and irritation.
Save your hair.
Rescue dry, crispy feeling hair that feels lifeless.
Save your money.
So you don't spend more on fixing its damages later.
Save your health.
If you won't drink it, you shouldn't shower in it.
The Redox Process
Heavy metals and chlorine in hard water bond with ingredients in our filter, creating new elements. Chlorine, for instance, shifts into harmless chloride.
The Hello Klean Shower Filter reduces:
- +90% of chlorine.
- Heavy metals such as lead, copper, nickel and iron.
- Rust and odour.